This quaint old town house is one of the properties forming part of the conservation area in Tweedmouth which faces the ancient ramparts of Berwick across the River Tweed. The area is linked to the town by way of the lovely old stone bridge which was constructed in 1603 and is only a five minute walk from the restaurant area of the town.
The house is spread over three floors with a spacious kitchen/parlour complete with inglenook fireplace on the ground floor. The first floor sitting room has a deep bay window encompassing a seating area which gives open views over the harbour and river estuary. The second floor bedroom has even more spectacular views.